To expand and professionalize our R&D department, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Software Specialist. Are you a motivated and precise software developer who is not afraid to make decisions?
Do you want to work in a modern and innovative industry of automation and high-tech robots? Check out our vacancy.
What will your job entail?
Gibas Automation is part of the Gibas Group and focusses on the development, integration, and automation of production. We are active in high-tech robotics, mechanical engineering, and automation.
As a Software Developer and part of the R&D team, you will work on developing software applications for specific projects. It entails front-end and back-end development, so a broad knowledge is necessary.
This position also includes the direct management of automation solutions. Some feeling with mechanical/electrical systems is a plus.
Your responsibilities are:
- Writing computer programs to the wishes of the customer
- Adding functionalities to existing programs
- Installing programs and systems at the customer’s location
Due to the varied customer needs, each assignment is unique and creates a dynamic work environment.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer, and a plus if it concerns the same industry.
- Affinity with industrial automation (mechanical/electrical systems). If possible with some references
- Bachelor’s work and thinking level, for example technical informatics
- Experience with the following software: Python, Flask, Java, HTML, SQL
- Native level of Dutch and fluent in English
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging, independent position with responsibilities, and a company that is open to new ideas
- Great diversity in projects and customers
- Good salary based on experience and added value
- A modern and innovative organisation with ample technical expertise
- A nice office in Nijkerk with 85 enthusiastic colleagues
Whats the organization about?
Gibas Automation is a system integrator that is part of the Gibas Group and focusing on the Benelux. With a lot of experience and knowhow in robotics, machine construction, and automation, we deliver customized solutions from powerful engineering. We develop simple production applications, as well as complex turnkey solutions. We are active in a wide range of industries, including metal, packaging, food, automotive, medical, and retail.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Enter your details below and include your resume and motivation.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.